Houston Kitchen Cabinets for Your Kitchen Renovation
Houston Kitchen cabinets are often the first thing people notice when they enter a kitchen. So whether you are simply replacing your old cabinets or giving your kitchen a full makeover, your kitchen cabinets should be built to perfection. Excellent workmanship matters not only in creating beautiful cabinets, but also to make cabinets which are flawless, can withstand daily use and still remain in perfect condition for years.
Our team of Houston kitchen cabinets expert designers and craftsmen can remodel your kitchen cabinets to add the best possible value to your custom kitchen project.
Popular Kitchen Cabinet Materials to Choose From
When it comes to the materials for your kitchen cabinets, you have plenty of options to choose from. Here are some of the favorites of Houston homeowners:
- Solid Wood – Solid wood is pricey but has a magnificent, rich look and is durable as well.
- Wood Veneer – Veneer showcases wood grains magnificently, but it requires an expert, skilled Houston remodeler to install them properly.
- Decorative Laminate – Laminate veneers can be textured or smooth and are highly heat resistant and environmentally safe.
- Fiberboard (Medium Density) – Fiberboard is a cost effective material which is durable and a good alternative for solid wood.
- Plywood panels – Plywood panel drawer fronts and doors can withstand dryness and high humidity levels too.
- Aluminum and Steel – Steel and aluminum are popular choices due to their durability, and if kept polished, they look great too. Solid steel is expensive but you can opt for MDF layered with steel, which is cheaper.
- Polyethylene – Polyethylene drawers and doors are durable, long-lasting and can be a good choice for those looking for a low-maintenance option.
- Lacquered Cabinets – These cabinets are shiny, bright and have a deep, rich color. The look is achieved by applying wax and polish and many coats of lacquer. It’s a good choice for luxury kitchens.
Houston Kitchen Cabinet Door Styles
Cabinet door styles matter in defining the look of your kitchen. Be it shaker, louvered, flat, inset, distressed, headboard or some other style. We can design and install them with absolute perfection!
As a Houston home improvement company, we can even help you create your unique Houston kitchen cabinets by mixing up different styles and materials to suit your style and budget.